08 September 2008

Unpacking

So our stuff finally arrived on Wed. We worked all day Thur. and left for Kev's wedding on Friday (which was great!). So today is our first real day of unpacking. It is going well, things are everywhere and we are very happy to see our stuff. I took some pictures and once I find the adapter to apple I will show you guys the mess... : )

Things with Jack are going really well. Patrick's having a great time at school, learning all about EU policies and Eastern Europe history. Lots of reading but he is loving it.

Here is a plug for JetBlue, they are a great airline to fly with. I really liked all the leg room, and the directTV, it kept us busy. They fly daily directly from Seattle to Reagan...hint...hint.

Patrick here with a couple thoughts. Kev and Melody's wedding was great and it was cool to see so many of you. Pretty soon here I'll do a post about school so you can look forward to that and check back 4-5 times per day for it.

We love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's this I hear about a comment contest?

Urgurlkathryn said...

wat? a comment contest??? im already ur #1 fan!!! wat do i win 4 commenting the most? u told me in ur letter i need to comment and i sure hav!!!! lol :) over the top i would think!!!! haha lol :)