27 August 2008

Our Cute House





Our house is awesome! Fully ready (when the moving company comes with our stuff) for plenty of people to come visit and hang out. We have 2 bedrooms, a study for Patrick, a nice backyard and patio for grilling, a new bathroom and kitchen, living room and dinning room and our own laundry room. So here are some pictures of our place for you to check out. We'll post more when our stuff is here and it looks more lived in and not camped in.








To Patrick's below post I will add that by the time you guys come to visit we will know most everything there is to know about how to get you to the places you want to be so you don't have to work through the African village man thing.

I would also like to say that we have met the family that I will be working with and they have been great! They loaned us a TV (can't miss the upcoming football season) and a folding table with chairs and have just been really helpful. I'm stoked to start hanging out with Jack, he is just too cute!

Also, our friends Randy and Vesna have been a huge help with letting us use their internet and some pots and pans and just being around to hang out with. They have two kids who are super fun too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You are HOME!
Gosh, I love you guys so much! I'm so glad to hear that things are coming together. I wish I could come and visit!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim & Patrick - Love your new pretty house! We think of you often and it looks like you're doing well. Sophie started school last week - so far, so good. Love, Kelli & Sophie Story

forevereternalmike said...

Congrats, friends. Have fun watching the Huskies (as much as I love them) lose.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!
I love your house! It is so great. I'm sorry we missed seeing you last weekend. We were in Yakima.

Your metro/bus pass story is so halarious, I think you should send it in to the newspaper, maybe they would use some of your suggestions.
Take care, talk to you soon.
Kirsten Stoltenow

Unknown said...

Hey I wish I could have seen you guys while you were visiting! i hope to stay in contact with you both.
Julianne

Urgurlkathryn said...

im doin this 4 the contset!!! btw, my math teacher absolutely HATES the huskies. we r FORCED to say I LOVE THE COUGARS EVERY SINGLE DAY or else we get 50 sentences.... :(
sam (a peep in r class) wheres his husky shirt almost EVERY DAY just to annoy mr gillman OUT OF HIS MIND.... so he has to sit out in the hall 4 liek 15 mins evry time he wears it!! lol, :) we get extra credit if we raise our hands if we love cougars..... i really dont care.... i just raise my hand... lol haha :) :)